- Up to two independent steppers with only one controller
- Stepper position is kept between power cycles
- High resolution mode using 32-bit counters
- Multiple stepper drivers are supported
- Multiple acceleration profiles
- Moonlite protocol compatible
- Remote soft-reset of the microcontroller
- Enable/Disable of thee automatic reset on serial connection
- Allow motor direction inversion by software
- Automatic enter sleep mode when idle with use defined timeout
- User defined min, max and acceleration speeds
- Fine tune of NTC parameters
Each Ardufocus module is located on it’s own Github public repository:
Ardufocus is licensed under GNU GPLv3.
Ardufocus PCB schematics are licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.